|2016/17 Formula E Season|
Lucas di Grassi finally took the title.
|First Round||2016 Hong Kong ePrix|
|Last Round||2017 Montreal ePrix II|
|Entrants||ABT Schaeffler, Andretti TE, DS Virgin, Jaguar, Mahindra, NEXTEV, Penske, Renault, Spark, Venturi|
|Champion||Lucas di Grassi 181 Pt(s)|
|2 Win(s), 3 Pole(s) 0 Fastest Lap(s)|
|Second||Sébastien Buemi 157 Pt(s)|
|6 Win(s), 2 Pole(s) 1 Fastest Lap(s)|
|Third||Felix Rosenqvist 127 Pt(s)|
|1 Win(s), 3 Pole(s), 2 Fastest Lap(s)|
|Champion||Renault e.Dams 268 Pt(s)|
|6 Win(s), 2 Pole(s) 2 Fastest Lap(s)|
|Second||ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport 248 Pt(s)|
|2 Win(s), 3 Pole(s) 1 Fastest Lap(s)|
|Third||Mahindra Racing 215 Pt(s)|
|1 Win(s), 3 Pole(s) 2 Fastest Lap(s)|
The 2016/17 Formula E Season, officially recognised as the 2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship, was the third edition of the Formula E Championship, which would begin with the 2016 Hong Kong ePrix on the 9 October 2016. In a highly modified calendar, the third season of Formula E would see other cities make their ePrix debuts, including Marrakech, Montreal and New York.
The third season of Formula E also saw the addition of two new teams to the Championship, as Team Aguri were replaced by Techeetah a Chinese based outfit who agreed a deal to use the Renault powertrain. The other new contender would be Jaguar, a British based car manufacturer who will also build their own powertrain for their maiden voyage into Formula E. The other change will be for Dragon Racing, whose partnership with Penske sees them enter as a manufacturer for the first time.
Coming into the third season, Sébastien Buemi and Renault e.Dams were the defending Champions, having both secured the honours at the season finale of the 2015/16 season. It would be a perfect start to the season for the defending Champions, with Buemi sweeping to victory in the season opening Hong Kong ePrix. The Swiss racer would go on to dominate the early stages of the 2016/17 campaign, claiming additional wins in Marrakech and Buenos Aires.
Buemi's run was finally halted in Mexico City, for arch-rival Lucas di Grassi swept to victory with an ambitious pit strategy. Buemi, however, would bounce back with victories in Monte Carlo and Paris, leaving him with 43 point lead over di Grassi.
The first Berlin ePrix would prove to be the turning point for the Championship, as Buemi was disqualified from the results. Felix Rosenqvist won the race, and despite the fact that Buemi would win the second race of the weekend, his title bid was derailed.
Buemi would miss the two New York ePrix in mid-July, opening the door for di Grassi to close the points gap. The Brazilian managed to cut the gap to just ten points, although it was Sam Bird who claimed victory in both races. Buemi would return for the season ending double header in Montreal, only to be disqualified as di Grassi won the race.
It was di Grassi's title to lose in the season ending race, and as Buemi failed to score, di Grassi was duly crowned as Champion. Renault e.Dams just fended off ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport for the teams' title, while Jean-Éric Vergne finally recorded a victory in the final race of the season.
- 1 Background
- 2 Calendar
- 3 Regulations
- 4 Season Report
- 4.1 Pre-season
- 4.2 Race One: Hong Kong ePrix (9 October 2016)
- 4.3 Race Two: Marrakech ePrix (12 November 2016)
- 4.4 Race Three: Buenos Aires ePrix (18 February 2017)
- 4.5 Race Four: Mexico City ePrix (1 April 2017)
- 4.6 Race Five: Monte Carlo ePrix (13 May 2017)
- 4.7 Race Six: Paris ePrix (20 May 2017)
- 4.8 Race Seven: Berlin ePrix I (10 June 2017)
- 4.9 Race Eight: Berlin ePrix II (11 June 2017)
- 4.10 Race Nine: New York City ePrix I (15 July 2017)
- 4.11 Race Ten: New York City ePrix II (16 July 2017)
- 4.12 Race Eleven: Montreal ePrix I (29th July 2017)
- 4.13 Race Twelve: Montreal ePrix II (30 July 2017)
- 5 Entrants
- 6 Standings
- 7 References
The provisional calendar for the 2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship was released ahead of the 2015/16 season finale in London, with several notable changes. Indeed, while the provisional calendar contained two TBAs, it also revealed that the London, Beijing, Punta del Este and Putrajaya ePrix had all been dropped in favour of new venues. The reason for London's absence was the result of a local protest and decision by the local council in Battersea, while Moscow was also dropped from the provisional list after the cancellation of the 2016 Moscow ePrix.
In place of these rounds would be five new venues, combining for a fourteen race calendar according to the provisional list. Opening the season would be a visit to Hong Kong for the first time, before the season made a maiden visit to Marrakech, which would also serve as the first FE race to be staged on the African continent. Buenos Aires and Mexico City returned for rounds four and five, before a blank space was scheduled for the 22 April. Monaco would serve as the seventh round, returning to the calendar for the first time since 2015, with Paris and Berlin following ahead of the second blank space dated the 24 June 2017.
After a visit to the European capital Brussels, Formula E was set to return to North America for the season finale, with two double headers scheduled to complete the season. The first double will be staged in Montreal, Canada, for what was the most northerly ePrix in Formula E's short history, before the season finale was to be staged in New York. Testing was conducted at Donington Park during pre-season as usual, while there was no in-season test scheduled.
After the World Motor Sport Council meeting in September 2016, a revised calendar was released, dropping the two TBA rounds while also swapping the Montreal and New York rounds, meaning the Canadian city would host the season finale. Additional revisions were made during the build up to the 2017 Buenos Aires ePrix, with confirmation that the Berlin ePrix would be staged at the Tempelhof Airport, a return to the race's original venue. The Berlin ePrix would later become a double header once negotiations over the Brussels ePrix fell through.
The full 2016/17 calendar is shown below:
|2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship|
|1||2016 HKT Hong Kong ePrix||Hong Kong, China||Hong Kong Harbourfront Circuit||9 October 2016||Report|
|2||2016 FIA Formula E Marrakech ePrix||Marrakech, Morocco||Circuit Moulay El Hassan||12 November 2016||Report|
|3||2017 FIA Formula E Buenos Aires ePrix||Buenos Aires, Argentina||Puerto Madero Circuit||18 February 2017||Report|
|4||2017 Julius Baer Mexico City ePrix||Mexico City, Mexico||Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez||1 April 2017||Report|
|5||2017 FIA Formula E Monaco ePrix||Monte Carlo, Monaco||Circuit de Monaco||13 May 2017||Report|
|6||2017 Qatar Airways Paris ePrix||Paris, France||Circuit des Invalides||20 May 2017||Report|
|7||2017 BMW i Berlin ePrix I||Berlin, Germany||Tempelhofring||10 June 2017||Report|
|8||2017 BMW i Berlin ePrix II||Berlin, Germany||Tempelhofring||11 June 2017||Report|
|9||2017 Qualcomm New York City ePrix||New York City, USA||Brooklyn Street Circuit||15 July 2017||Report|
|10||2017 Qualcomm New York City ePrix||New York City, USA||Brooklyn Street Circuit||16 July 2017||Report|
|11||2017 Hydro-Québec Montréal ePrix||Montreal, Canada||Montréal Street Circuit||29 July 2017||Report|
|12||2017 Hydro-Québec Montréal ePrix||Montreal, Canada||Montréal Street Circuit||30 July 2017||Report|
|2016/17 FIA Formula E Tests|
|I||2016 Donington Test||Donington Park||Donington Park GP Circuit||23-25 August 2016||Report|
|II||2016 Donington Test||Donington Park||Donington Park GP Circuit||5-7 September 2016||Report|
Season three saw the development of the Formula E cars once again increased, although at a slower rate than initially announced due to the addition of new outfit Jaguar. There would, in contrast, be no modification to the points scoring system ahead of the third edition of the Championship.
The initial power increase was expected to see the maximum race power available increased to 250 kW, but after research into the cost of development, this was instead made an ultimate target for the 2019/20 season. That said, the maximum power for qualifying would go up to 250 kW, with the weight specified for the batteries increased to 230kg. Despite the 30kg increase in battery weight, the overall weight was to be dropped to 880kg, a decrease from the original 888kg. Spark would continue as the sole chassis supplier for the Championship, with more restrictions placed on teams regarding suspension, bodywork and brake modifications.
At the September 2016 World Motor Sport Council meeting it would also be agreed to modify the rules surrounding excessive power use, which had previously been punished by a time penalty post race. From the 2016/17 season onward a driver would be required to reduce their power to 0kW within five seconds of the infringement, effectively serving a time penalty in real time, while also activating their rain and "ready-to-move" lights to warn other drivers. The driver must also be able to restart both of their cars at the end of the race without the cars being charged, otherwise they would face a penalty or disqualification.
The points system for finishing position is expected to remain as it has been since the 2014/15 Season, with points awarded from 1st to 10th using the FIA's standard points system. Additional points are also awarded to the pole setter and the fastest lap setter at each ePrix, although the points awarded for fastest lap have been reduced to one.
|2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship Points Table|
|Pole Position||Fastest Lap|
Each driver will be allocated ten tyres at each race meeting (for both of their cars) which must last for the entire race meeting. The inclusion of dropped scores are yet to be confirmed, having been removed during the 2015/16 season when the calendar was shortened.
Pre-season testing would see each manufacturer allowed to complete up to fifteen days worth of running before a six day public test at Formula E's head quarters at Donington Park. The 2016 Donington Test would see some very impressive times laid down throughout, and saw the new Michelin tyres tested in both dry and wet conditions. Ultimately, it would be the Renault backed efforts of Renault e.Dams and Techeetah who topped the times, although there would only be a couple of seconds covering the field in terms of outright pace on a circuit almost twice the length of a standard ePrix venue.
Race One: Hong Kong ePrix (9 October 2016)
Race Two: Marrakech ePrix (12 November 2016)
Race Three: Buenos Aires ePrix (18 February 2017)
Race Four: Mexico City ePrix (1 April 2017)
Race Five: Monte Carlo ePrix (13 May 2017)
For the full qualifying report, head to the 2017 Monaco ePrix page.
For the full race report, head to the 2017 Monaco ePrix page.
Race Six: Paris ePrix (20 May 2017)
Race Seven: Berlin ePrix I (10 June 2017)
Race Eight: Berlin ePrix II (11 June 2017)
A second race in Berlin was scheduled mid-season to replace the proposed Brussels ePrix.
Race Nine: New York City ePrix I (15 July 2017)
Race Ten: New York City ePrix II (16 July 2017)
Race Eleven: Montreal ePrix I (29th July 2017)
The Championship's first visit to Canada saw Montreal host an ePrix for the first time, using the Rue Viger E. Circuit as a base, rather than the purpose built Circuit Gilles Villeneuve just a mile away.
Race Twelve: Montreal ePrix II (30 July 2017)
Like 2015/16, the 2016/17 entry list featured ten entrants, each fielding four cars for two drivers at every race. Of these ten, nine would be supported by manufacturers, with the addition of Penske and Jaguar to the Championship. The driver line ups for each team were confirmed at the end of pre-season testing at Donington Park, with Jaguar the last of those to confirm their drivers.
The full 2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship entry list is outlined below:
2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship for Drivers
The full 2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship for Drivers standings are outlined below:
|2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship for Drivers|
2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship for Teams
The full 2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship for Teams standings are to be outlined below:
|2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship for Teams|
|2nd||ABT Schaeffler||di Grassi||2nd||5th||3rd||1st||2nd||Ret||2nd||3rd||4th||5th||1st||7th||248|
|4th||DS Virgin Racing||Bird||13th||2nd||Ret||3rd||Ret||16th||7th||7th||1st||1st||5th||4th||190|
|6th||NextEV NIO||Piquet Jr.||11th||16th||5th||9th||4th||7th||13th||12th||11th||16th||13th||16th||59|
|7th||MS Amlin Andretti||Frijns||6th||11th||14th||11th||12th||6th||18th||18th||9th||9th||8th||13th||34|
Videos and Images:
- 'From Hong Kong to New York: FIVE NEW CITIES FOR THIRD FORMULA E SEASON', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 02/07/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/july/from-hong-kong-to-new-york/, (Accessed 02/07/2016)
- 'SECA SECURE FIA FORMULA E CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRY: JEAN-ERIC VERGNE AND MA QING HUA CONFIRMED AS DRIVERS', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 07/07/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/july/seca-secure-fia-formula-e-championship-entry/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'Jaguar returns to global motor sport', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 15/12/2015), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2015/december/jaguar-returns-to-racing.aspx, (Accessed 15/12/2015)
- 'ALEJANDRO AGAG WELCOMES VISIONARY TECH FIRM TO FORMULA E: FARADAY FUTURE AND DRAGON RACING ANNOUNCE LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIP', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 01/07/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/july/alejandro-agag-welcomes-visionary-tech-firm-to-formula-e/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'Buemi holds on in Hong Kong', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 09/10/2016), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/october/buemi-holds-on-in-hong-kong/, (Accessed 09/10/2016)
- 'Buemi becomes hat-trick hero in Buenos Aires', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 18/02/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/february/buemi-becomes-hat-trick-hero-in-buenos-aires/, (Accessed 19/02/2017)
- 'Di Grassi produces masterpiece in Mexico', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 01/04/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/april/di-grassi-produces-masterpiece-in-mexico/, (Accessed 02/04/2017)
- 'Buemi hands Renault e.dams emotional Paris win', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 20/05/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/may/buemi-hands-renault-edams-emotional-paris-win/, (Accessed 21/05/2017)
- 'Red hot Rosenqvist hands Mahindra first win', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 10/06/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/june/red-hot-rosenqvist-hands-mahindra-first-win/, (Accessed 16/06/2017)
- 'Buemi gifted win by Mahindra pitstop confusion', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 11/06/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/june/buemi-gifted-win-by-mahindra-pitstop-confusion/, (Accessed 17/06/2017)
- 'Bird flies high with New York double', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 16/07/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/july/bird-flies-high-with-new-york-double/, (Accessed 17/07/2017)
- 'Di Grassi wins, Buemi disqualified', fiaformuale.com, (FIA Formula E, 29/07/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/july/di-grassi-wins-buemi-disqualified/, (Accessed 30/07/2017)
- 'Vergne victorious, Di Grassi wins title', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 30/07/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/july/vergne-victorious-di-grassi-wins-title/, (Accessed 30/07/2017)
- 'FORMULA E GETS GREEN LIGHT FOR VISA LONDON EPRIX IN BATTERSEA', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 24/05/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/may/formula-e-gets-green-light-for-visa-london-eprix-in-battersea/, (Accessed 02/07/2016)
- 'Formula E will not race in Moscow on June 4', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 06/05/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/may/formula-e-will-not-race-in-moscow-on-june-4/, (Accessed 07/05/2016)
- 'FIA RELEASES REVISED SEASON THREE CALENDAR: DATE SWAP FOR NEW YORK CITY AND MONTREAL', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 28/09/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/september/fia-releases-revised-season-three-formula-e-calendar/, (Accessed 28/09/2016)
- 'Berlin ePrix reverts to Tempelhof Airport', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 10/02/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/february/berlin-eprix-reverts-to-tempelhof-airport/, (Accessed 10/02/2017)
- 'All-new track as Berlin double header replaces Brussels ePrix', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 10/03/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/march/all-new-track-as-berlin-double-header-replaces-brussels-eprix/, (Accessed 10/03/2017)
- Scott Mitchell, 'Formula E's summer 2016 Donington Park testing plan revealed', autosport.com, (HayMarket Media, 03/06/2016), http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124621, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'Future power increase plans revealed', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 08/01/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/january/future-power-increase-plans-revealed.aspx, (Accessed 12/01/2016)
- '2016 FIA Formula E Championship Technical Regulations', current-e.com, (Current-e, 2016), http://current-e.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/FIA-Formula-E-2016-technical-regulations.pdf, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'Formula E Guide: Rules & Regulations', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 2015), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/guide/rules-and-regs.aspx, (Accessed 30/04/2015)
- 'BUEMI ENDS FINAL TEST ON TOP: RENAULT E.DAMS LEADS THE WAY AS TEAM COMPLETE THE FINAL TEST BEFORE HONG KONG', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 07/09/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/september/buemi-ends-final-test-on-top/, (Accessed 07/09/2016)
- 'TEN TEAMS ENTERED FOR THE 2016-17 FIA FORMULA E CHAMPIONSHIP', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 01/07/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/july/ten-teams-entered-for-the-2016-17-fia-formula-e-championship/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'ABT retains drivers for season three', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 20/05/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/may/abt-retains-drivers-for-season-three/, (Accessed 20/05/2016)
- DS VIRGIN RACING CONFIRM NEW LINE UP FOR 2016/17 FORMULA E SEASON: JOSE MARIA LOPEZ TO PARTNER BRITISH DRIVER SAM BIRD', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 07/07/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/july/ds-virgin-racing-confirm-new-line-up-for-201617-fia-formula-e-season/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'Alex Lynn gets DS Virgin call-up for New York', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 28/06/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/june/alex-lynn-gets-ds-virgin-call-up-for-new-york/, (Accessed 28/06/2017)
- Scott Douglas, 'DRAGON KEEP D’AMBROSIO AND DUVAL FOR SEASON THREE: Dragon Racing will field an unchanged line-up for season three of Formula E', thecheckeredflag.co.uk, (The Checkered Flag, 03/07/2016), https://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2016/07/dragon-keep-dambrosio-duval-season-three/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'Conway to replace Duval for Paris ePrix', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 18/04/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/april/conway-to-replace-duval-for-paris-eprix/, (Accessed 18/04/2017)
- 'ROSENQVIST AND HEIDFELD CONFIRMED AT MAHINDRA: SWEDISH DRIVER FELIX ROSENQVIST JOINS NICK HEIDFELD AT MAHINDRA RACING FOR 2016/17 SEASON', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 22/08/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/august/rosenqvist-and-heidfeld-confirmed-at-mahindra/, (Accessed 22/08/2016)
- 'ANDRETTI COMPLETES TRACK TESTING WITH NEW POWERTRAIN: ATEC-02 TO DEBUT IN 2016/17 SEASON', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 15/06/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/june/andretti-completes-track-testing-with-new-powertrain/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'ANDRETTI RE-SIGNS FRIJNS FOR SEASON THREE: DUTCH ACE GETS CONTRACT EXTENSION WITH ANDRETTI', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 01/07/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/july/andretti-re-signs-frijns-for-season-three/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'ANTONIO FELIX DA COSTA TO JOIN ANDRETTI FORMULA E: FORMULA E RACE WINNER TO DRIVE ALONGSIDE ROBIN FRIJNS AT ANDRETTI', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 10/08/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/august/antonio-felix-da-costa-to-join-andretti-formula-e, (Accessed 10/08/2016)
- 'NextEV RETAIN NELSON PIQUET JR AND OLIVER TURVEY: NEXTEV REVEAL DRIVER LINE-UP AND NEW LIVERY FOR 2016/17 SEASON', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 23/08/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/august/nextev-retain-nelson-piquet-jr-and-oliver-turvey/, (Accessed 23/08/2016)
- Sam Smith, 'NEXTEV TCR to split with Campos for season three', motorsport.com, (Motorsport Network, 24/04/2016), http://www.motorsport.com/formula-e/news/nextev-tcr-to-split-with-campos-for-season-three-689455/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'JAGUAR IMAGES TAKEN FROM INITIAL TEST RUN', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 30/05/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/may/first-pictures-of-jaguar-formula-e-car/, (Accessed 02/07/2016)
- Sam Smith, 'Evans to partner Carroll at Jaguar', motorsport.com, (Motorsport Network, 02/09/2016), http://www.motorsport.com/formula-e/news/evans-to-partner-carroll-at-jaguar-814790/, (Accessed 07/09/2016)
- 'Renault e.Dams confirm Buemi and Prost for 2016/17', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 20/05/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/may/renault-edams-confirm-buemi-and-prost-for-201617/, (Accessed 20/05/2016)
- 'GP2 champ Gasly replaces Buemi for New York', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 10/07/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/july/gp2-champ-gasly-replaces-buemi-for-new-york/, (Accessed 10/07/2017)
- 'Esteban Gutierrez joins TECHEETAH Formula E Team', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 20/03/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/march/esteban-gutierrez-joins-techeetah-formula-e-team/, (Accessed 20/03/2017)
- 'Sarrazin to TECHEETAH, Dillmann joins Venturi', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 03/06/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/june/sarrazin-to-techeetah-dillmann-joins-venturi/, (Accessed 03/06/2017)
- Topher Smith, 'SARRAZIN STAYS AT VENTURI FOR SEASON THREE', e-racing.net, (e-Racing, 07/07/2016), http://www.e-racing.net/2016/07/07/sarrazin-stays-at-venturi-for-season-three/, (Accessed 08/07/2016)
- 'MARO ENGEL JOINS VENTURI FORMULA E TEAM: VENTURI LINE UP CONFIRMED FOR SEASON THREE', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 08/08/2016), http://fiaformulae.com/en/news/2016/august/maro-engel-joins-venturi-formula-e-team/, (Accessed 09/08/2016)
- 'Tom Dillmann gets Paris Venturi call-up', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 24/04/2017), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2017/april/tom-dillmann-gets-paris-venturi-call-up/, (Accessed 24/04/2017)
|ABB FIA Formula E Championship Seasons|
|2014/15 • 2015/16 • 2016/17 • 2017/18 • 2018/19 • 2019/20 • 2020/21 • 2021/22 • 2022/23|
|Nelson Piquet Jr. • Sébastien Buemi • Lucas di Grassi • Jean-Éric Vergne • António Félix da Costa • Nyck de Vries|
|Renault e.Dams • Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler • DS Techeetah • Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team|