Welcome to the Formula E Wiki!
The Formula E Wiki is a Fandom site, set up to provide information on the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship. With Season Eight of the Championship now in progress, everyone at the Wiki is hard at work (when time allows) to make sure that the site is up-to-date to help keep the site going as one of the main sources of FE material.
FIA Formula E Championship
In 2012 the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile, the biggest organisation involved in motorsport, announced a championship dedicated to electrically powered cars, with the 2014/15 season opening round in Beijing heralding a new era of motor racing. With Formula One and the World Endurance Championship increasingly using hybrid systems, the FIA decided to introduce Formula E as a platform to develop purely electrical race cars. Many cite this championship as the future of motorsport as a whole.
The official website for the FIA Formula E World Championship can be found here: FIA Formula E
About the Formula E Wiki
The Formula E Wiki was founded on the 6 July 2014 by JPDurzel, and has been growing ever since thanks to several contributors. That said, there is always more to do (with 433 so far) and so you can help us out and join our community. Just sign up with Fandom and you'll be away!
The Formula E Wiki is currently expanding to cover all of the electrically based motorsports series sanctioned by both the FIA and FIM, not just FE. If you have knowledge on these topics (e.g. FIM MotoE World Cup or Extreme E Championship) please sign up and expand our collective knowledge.
As the founder of the Formula E Wiki, and on behalf of everyone who has contributed so far, I thank you for your interest and hope you will both join us and aid our growing community.JPDurzel (talk) 19:55, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
|A well-established encyclopedia of the Formula 1 World Championship|
|A growing Fandom site dedicated to the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters Championship|
|The biggest Fandom site on the British Touring Car Championship|
|Formula 2 Wiki|
|A developing Fandom encyclopedia on the FIA Formula 2/GP2 Series|
|W Series Wiki|
|A new Fandom site dedicated to the W Series Championship.|
Latest FE News
- Edoardo Mortaraj wins the 2022 Diriyah E-Prix II; Robin Frijns and Lucas di Grassi in second and third, respectively.
- Nyck de Vries wins the 2022 Diriyah E-Prix I; Stoffel Vandoorne and Jake Dennis in second and third, respectively.
- Stoffel Vandoorne gets pole position for the first race of the 2021/22 Championship.
- Nyck de Vries wins the 2020/21 Championship for Drivers and his team, Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team, wins the Constructors' Championship.
- Lucas di Grassi wins the 2021 Berlin E-Prix I.
- Edoardo Mortara finishes second in Berlin with Mitch Evans in third.
- Nyck de Vries leads the Drivers' Championship with one race to go.
- Fourteen drivers remain in contention for the 2020/21 Championship.